Personally identifiable information
“Personally Identifiable Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, home or other physical address, an email address, phone number or other contact information, whether at work or at home. Akaike Technologies may ask to collect Personally Identifiable Information from you when you use the Akaike Technologies’ Website. Akaike Technologies also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you request. It is always your choice whether or not you provide us with your Personally Identifiable Information; however, a decision to withhold Personally Identifiable Information may restrict or prevent us from providing you with a particular product or service.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
Please state your User ID/email or mobile number with which you have registered with us and the date of registration when you contact us regarding your consent.
Limiting use, disclosure, and retention
Our collection of Personally Identifiable Information is limited to what is reasonable under the circumstances, and your information will be used for the purpose for which it was collected, or when it is required or permitted by law. We may inform you about products and services by mail, text message, telephone, or other means. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing, contact us and tell us that you do not wish to be contacted in a particular manner.
Third-party service providers
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to Personally Identifiable Information only to the extent needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. By providing your Personally Identifiable Information to Akaike Technologies in order to obtain Akaike Technologies products or services, you acknowledge and agree that disclosure of your Personally Identifiable Information to such third parties may be necessary to provide you with such products and services, and you hereby consent to such disclosure.
Sharing and disclosing information
Other than as expressly set forth herein, Akaike Technologies does not rent, sell or share personal information it collects about you to or with third parties. Information collected from you is only used to complete and support your purchases from and use of the Akaike Technologies’ Website and to comply with any requirements of law. However, Akaike Technologies may disclose Personally Identifiable Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Akaike Technologies or the Akaike Technologies’ Website;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Akaike Technologies; or
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Akaike Technologies, its web websites or the public.
If Akaike Technologies should ever file for bankruptcy or merge with another company, we may sell the information you provide to us on the Akaike Technologies’ Website to a third party (in the case of bankruptcy) or share your Personally Identifiable Information with any company with whom we merge – in such situations, Akaike Technologies will require, to the best of its ability, the purchasing or merging party to comply with all confidentiality and privacy requirements as set forth herein respecting your Personally Identifiable Information.
Akaike Technologies may combine your information with other information into an aggregate form, so your information no longer personally identifies you. We may then disclose the aggregate information to third parties, so they can obtain an overall picture of Akaike Technologies’ products, services, customer usage patterns and/or other statistical information
Security of information
Akaike Technologies will take reasonable precautions to maintain the confidentiality and security of your Personally Identifiable Information so that it is not disclosed to anyone outside our group of companies and our selected third party service providers/business partners without your consent, unless required by law or as otherwise set forth herein. Where possible, Akaike Technologies protects the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input.
Personal information collected on the Akaike Technologies’ Website may be stored and processed in India or any other country in which Akaike Technologies or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using the Akaike Technologies’ Website, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Maintenance of personal information
Akaike Technologies has established the following practices regarding the maintenance of your personal information.
- If, for any reason, you wish to review your personal information that Akaike Technologies has in its possession, you can contact our team, who will be pleased to provide you with all your personal information that Akaike Technologies has on file.
- Sometimes, it will be necessary for you to update your personal information Akaike Technologies has on file in order to maintain accuracy. For example, if you move or change credit cards, you may be required to update your information in order to keep receiving the products and services provided by Akaike Technologies. If you wish to make any changes or corrections to your personal information, please contact our team who will implement the changes. This will help us ensure our records are always up-to-date.
- You always have the choice of whether you wish to receive information – such as e-mail updates – from Akaike Technologies. If you do choose to opt out of communications respecting products and services provided by Akaike Technologies, you may not obtain all the benefits we could otherwise provide, such as updates or warnings. Akaike Technologies will not have any liability to you for your loss of those benefits or any negative effects respecting your use of Akaike Technologies’ products or services.
- A situation may arise where you desire to have all of your personal information that is contained in Akaike Technologies’ records deleted or destroyed. If this is what you wish, please contact our team, who will take care of removing your personal information from all of Akaike Technologies’ active records. However, there may be situations where we are obligated to retain one archival copy of your information to allow us to comply with laws or respond to legal processes, and there may be instances where we are unable to remove your specific information from our records for technical reasons. We will inform you of all such situations, and will only use your retained personal information to the limited extent necessary to comply with such laws or respond to legal processes.
Conditions of use, notices, and revisions
Akaike Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
1340, 11th Cross Rd, Stage 3
Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560038